Here is a sample meal planning day. If you are interested in more options, read my blog ans subscribe to newsletter.
Breakfast: Van Waffle with Peanut butter and Banana
6 mini Van waffle
1 Tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Polaner All Fruit with Fiber, Strawberry
- Toast waffles
- Spread peanut butter evenly on each waffle.
- Add touch of jelly in the middle of each waffle.
- Serve with slices of banana
Lunch: Chicken Salad Wrap Platter
1 Whole Grain Flat bread
For Chicken Salad, combine:
3 oz shredded chicken, can buy precooked rotisserie chicken
1 Tbsp olive oil mayo
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp thyme
- Roast cherry tomato with balsamic vinegar at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until they burst. Shred fresh basil on top.
- Small salad with chopped lettuce, tomato, sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and 1 Tbsp Asian Ginger Dressing.
Snack: Apple with 1 Tbsp sliced almonds
Dinner: Fish Tacos
2 lbs cod filet, cubed.
Taco seasoning packet, low sodium
1. Mix cod with taco seasoning and sauté with 1 tsp olive oil.
2 cups red cabbage, preshredded
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1/2 cup frozen corn, dethawed
2 Tbsp light ranch dressing
2. Combine above ingredients for cabbage slaw.
1 Avocado, ripe
4 ounces fat free Greek yogurt, plain
1/2 lime juiced
1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Mash avocado and mix with greek yogurt.
- Add lime and cilantro. Mix
Serve fish tacos with:
4 Wrap Itz wrap, whole grain
Serving: 4 ounces fish, 1/4 cup avocado cream, 1/2 cup cabbage slaw, and 1 Wrap Itz wrap.
You also could want to eat one of our recommended Salads, don’t you?