The baked potatoes are not only delicious, but can also be a fun and personalized food because you can cook a lot of different ways. In other words, they are perfect for kids! But if you’re like me, bake a potato usually means cutting the potato in half and nothing else. But what should we do if we want that our baked potato is more interesting? And what do we do if we want to be more delicious? Take a look at this guide. It’ll tell you how to do, step by step to make your dad look like a flower! To whom would have thought this was possible?
1. Take a potato and cut the top.
2. Use a small knife and carefully cut five or six concentric circles (the number of circles will depend on how large potatoes) into the potato.
3. Turn over the potatoes and cut all around, as if you were drawing rays of a sun (prevents the center court!).
4. Turn the pope again and see all the sections that you have created!
5. Sprinkle the potatoes with olive oil and a little salt.
6. Bake the potatoes for about an hour … here is after 30 minutes!
…after an hour!
7. Now add some grated cheese on top and continue baking for another five minutes.
8. Look at this!
9. Add any toppings you want! Bacon, cream cheese, garlic butter … makes me mouth water just thinking about it.